Saturday, February 25, 2006

Podcast Hotel Day 2

Stuck in bed. I rarely get sick, it happens like maybe once a year. I am very lucky to be resilient. But today... I feel like i was just smacked with a ton of bricks. My posts are getting less and less interesting. I'm using this stupid blogger widget again because i don't feel like posting any links and i don't feel like adding any pictures. Maybe i was too hard on it yesterday. The Party last night was pretty funny. Alex Williams was breaking it down, the pics are up on flickr... dammit now i want to add a link. shit. this widget does suck.

update: no pics of alex doing the shimmy or whatever the hell that was as of yet on flickr. i think Eric Rice is holding them for ransom. Btw there is a boatload of podcast hotel pics on flickr and i look horrible in each and every one of them, but at least i look like i'm having fun.

update2: i'm here. such a struggle but the fresh air feels good and the processed air in the triple door feels pretty good too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man - i feel your pain. I never get sick either, but I must have jinxed myself by saying that because I was home sick 3 days this week! i blame last weekend's trip to the homestate colorado (aka influenzaville). hope you recover soon.

p.s. the pics aren't that bad. ;)

11:01 AM  
Blogger weerjin said...

the word influenza makes me want to stay in bed.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home