Friday, January 13, 2006

San Francisco - Day Two

I was walking down the street last night out in front of my hotel and there was a LOT of blood splattered on the sidewalk. I'm not a forensics expert, but from what i saw someone got jacked. SF is very similar to Seattle with little pockets of blocks that are bad. I am staying in the equivalent of somewhere between 2 and 3rd on Pike. there is an asian spa across the street and a carl's jr. on my block. what's strange is that across the street or within view of my hotel is Nordstroms where the lame buy plaid facconable shirts with color matched undershirts. I'm not bothered by grittyness, i welcome it. Had a dinner last night and caught up with some friends i made at the podcast hotel and the portable media expo who are doing vlogging. The food was absolutely terrible. The conversations were enlightening. You would think that you could get some badass chinese food in SF, or at least one would think that. Avoid Henry's Hunan, it sucks (sorry henry but i gotta call you out on this one). pay attention henry: Salt does not make terrible food taste good, it's still terrible food. I'm at the apple store right now jacking a little wifi. it's really slow. that's kind of makes me sad. the suns's out i'm going outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home