Thursday, December 08, 2005

Smoking Ban in Washington State


So it's official. This blurry ass picture from my camera phone of me smoking a cigarette indoors in a Bar with what appears to be a mustache, is the last of it's kind in Washington State. I hate cigarettes, and yes i finished the whole thing (painfully). I think they smell worse then shit, do you? Everytime i go out i feel like burying my clothes in the backyard because they smell so bad. I am never going to have to worry about having to take a shower before i put my smokey hair hits the "smokey pillow". i also thankfully get to limit my exposure to the equavalent of hanging out in a gigantic smoker lung. this is going to change the landscape of the club scene, should be interesting to see how many people are going to stand out and smoke on the sidewalk in the cold pissing rain. I'll be warm and happy and watching you from inside. will people start wearing goretex outerwear to the clubs? i hope so. actually, they already do.. will they put up tents and carry rain ponchos? maybe R.E.I. can start sponsoring club events. in summary,,,, smoking outside, very hip. very cal E forn E ahhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home