Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today is just like Christmas



today three copies of MANOWAR's "Hell On Earth Part IV" magically appeared on my desk. Just look at the cover, how can you not unwrap it and watch it. I used to think metal was pretty cool in middle school (because my mom despised it), but i can't say i've followed it much since then. I have to hand it to these guys, they certainly pack those stadiums in europe, and the ladies crave them

I think this quote off of their website pretty much sums it up.... "The whole purpose of playing live is to blow people's heads off," says Manowar bassist Joey DeMaio . "That's what we do; that's the energy of this band. We're out there to kick ass. We're out there to turn our Joey DeMaiogear on and blast. We're out there to kill. That's what metal is. Anybody who says otherwise is not playing heavy metal. We will melt your face!"

MANOWAR thanks for the DVD's I SALUTE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home